Program Learning Paths
The way your program is presented online (its learning path) could be the key to improving your learning outcome and your chances for academic success.
Standard Learning Path
All of Purdue Global’s programs are offered in a standard online learning path that provides you with a collaborative, instructor-led learning experience that includes peer-to-peer interaction, reflective practice, and assessments.
ExcelTrack® Learning Path
Some programs are also offered in an ExcelTrack® online learning path. This competency-based approach to learning uses your experience and prior learning to give you greater control over your studies, potentially reducing the time and cost of your degree.
Here are Purdue Global programs currently offered in ExcelTrack®:
- Bachelor of Science in Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Cloud Computing and Solutions (BSCCS)
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing—RN-to-BSN
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
Certain policies and other aspects of your student experience differ based on the learning path of the courses in your program. Review the Traditional and Module Courses page in Purdue Global Campus to understand those differences. Contact your Student Advisor at 866-522-7747 if you have any questions.
ExcelTrack® is available for select programs. Degree pace and time and cost savings will vary by individual.
I know whether my program is offered in a standard and/or ExcelTrack® online learning path.
I have read through the Traditional and Module Courses page in Purdue Global Campus and I understand my program's learning path.