Military Student Support

If you serve or have served in the U.S. military, Purdue University Global has a support network that understands your needs. We'll help you submit your military training certification, such as military occupational specialty (MOS) training, for transfer credit evaluation.

We can also help guide you through the military benefits application process, assist you with course description letters, and offer support as you manage your studies along with your many commitments, whether you’re serving in the U.S. or overseas.

Contact your Military Student Advisor at 866-522-7747 to learn what they and other team members can do for you.

In addition, be sure to explore the full range of military-specific resources (including financing options) available to help servicemembers, spouses, and veterans save time and money on a degree or certificate from Purdue Global.

Military Student Support Checklist

I have spoken with my Military Student Advisor and reviewed topics important to me related to my branch and status.

Apply Your VR&E Benefit to Your Textbooks

As part of the Veteran Readiness and Employment program—also known as VR&E or Chapter 31—graduate student veterans may have the cost of their textbooks covered. Note: this benefit was previously called the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment benefit.

After registering for classes and purchasing your textbooks with a voucher provided by Student Finance, you must sign your receipt and submit it to Student Accounts within the first 2 weeks of the term. Once you submit your signed receipt, we can begin to process your VR&E benefit. The receipt may be signed electronically and submitted as a PDF.

Submit your signed textbook receipt:
Fax: 800-878-7735

If you have any questions or need assistance, please call us at 866-522-7747.